Kontakt
TECHNICAL SUPPORT​
tel: +48 792-240-725
serwis (at) laboplay.com
Articles View Hits
1303292

Newsletter

Sign up now!


Rejestracja w LaboPlay

Modern and healthy cooking in your kitchen

Sous vide
   We are pleased to inform you that our company included into the sale offer Gastronomic Thermostat Kitchenland TG series to cook food packed in vacuum bags in Sous vide system.
We are pleased to inform you that our company included into the sale offer Gastronomic Thermostat Kitchenland TG series to cook food packed in vacuum bags in Sous vide system. Used for this vacuum cooking system was invented in the mid-70s by Georges Pralus. This cooking technique allows you to keep the original appearance and structure of the food during cooking, which also keeps the taste and cooking does not require many herbs and spices as the classic cooking.This promotes more accurate smoking and marinating. The user also has a precise control of the temperature at which the products are cooked. Vitamins and minerals contained in the dishes can not escape as the normal cooking process. A healthy balanced diet rich in nutritional value is 70% of success achieving a healthy slim body while the remaining 30% is regular physical activity do recreationally sport.

Używamy cookies, aby poprawić naszą stronę internetową i swoje doświadczenie podczas korzystania z niego. Cookies wykorzystywane do istotnego działania serwisu zostały już ustawione. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.

I accept cookies from this site.

EU Cookie Directive Module Information